Remote Hospitality Planner
Are you looking for a position where you can work from home & make more than enough to travel along the side as well? Come on board with our company that treats you like family, has a good support system & more! We are seeking an outgoing individual for our Remote Hospitality Planner position. As a Planner, you will be responsible for booking amazing trips for corporate and leisure clients in destinations all around the world! This position is great for anyone who absolutely loves to travel and help others with planning.
You determine your success as this is an opportunity to own your own business and work with a team, not a boss! The skys the limit on how much you can make and there are no minimums you have to meet. All training is provided as well as an abundance of team support! You will have numerous opportunities to expand your knowledge by obtaining additional certifications. Many agents start this as a part-time job and once they build their clients and bookings, they can make this their full-time income.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Arrange Travel for businesses, sports teams, vacations, Weddings and more
- Determine customers needs and preferences, such as schedules, costs and payment plans
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips
- Book reservations for travel, hotel, flights, rental cars, special events, honeymoons
- Provide proper documentation to the clients such as, authorization forms, flights tickets, theme park tickets
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- Research, Create, and Execute exceptional itineraries for clients
- Review individuals needs and wants for travel, to ensure you can cater a trip specially designed to meet their needs
- Complete ongoing training to earn and maintain certification to book travel Attend ongoing webinars with vendors and suppliers, to become specialized with specific destinations
- Review budgets, and plan trips according to clients budget constraints
- Create promotional materials to utilize
- Monitor restrictions on travel that come and go
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote, work from any location
- Great travel discounts (free cruise, hotel discounts, discounted park tickets, etc)
- Ability to obtain CLIA/IATA card
- Free Personal Website
- Unlimited Trainings
- Sign-on Gift!
- Support team to help you grow in the company